Reed Shooting Sports Kollectiv
Welcome new folks! Learn more about RSSK by exploring the links above.
Rules for Safe Gun Handling:
1. All guns are always loaded (i.e. should be treated as if they were)
2. Never point a gun at anything you aren’t willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger away from the trigger until you’re ready to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and beyond.
Rules for Accurate Shooting:
1. Focus your eye on the front sight only – not the target.
2. Squeeze the trigger slowly and carefully – don’t “flinch” or “jerk” the trigger.
3. “Crush” the gun – have a good grip and stance. For rifles and shotguns, pull the stock tight against your shoulder.
More info on Shooting Resources page.
Last homepage update: 1.29.10